St. Mary's College of Maryland Preservation Master Plan Chapter 9: Architectural Treatment Guidelines

http://www.scup.org/asset/55850/StMary_Building_Guidelines.pdf

St. Mary's College of Maryland, a small liberal arts college founded in 1840, is surrounded by the remains of America's colonial past. In 1997 the College formed a partnership with historic St. Mary's City and Trinity Episcopal Church for the oversight of the local historic area, a National Historic Landmark District since 1969. St. Mary's College will use grant funds to produce a landscape management plan for the sites associated with the College-owned Calvert Hall (1924) and St. Mary's Hall (1904), the City-owned reconstructed State House (1934), and the Church-owned Chapel of Trinity Parish (c.1830). The resulting Preservation Master Plan will allow the College and its partners to address planning needs and improve stewardship and preservation within the historic area.

St. Mary's College of Maryland received a Getty grant in 2006 for $145,000 to support campus heritage planning.

Cumulative Rating:

(not yet rated)
Location:
Institution Size:
Region:
Resource Type:
Format:
Language:
Rights: St. Mary's College of Maryland
Relation: St. Mary's College of Maryland Preservation Master Plan
Date Of Record Creation: 2011-11-07 09:33:10 (W3C-DTF)
Date Of Record Release: 2011-11-07 09:34:34 (W3C-DTF)
Date Last Modified: 2011-11-07 09:33:10 (W3C-DTF)
Institution Name:
Report a Problem with this Resource

Date Record Checked:

(W3C-DTF)

Resource Comments:

(no comments available yet for this project)